Re: Limiting access to website ???

On Sat, 2003-10-04 at 18:34, Michael D Schleif wrote:
[...]
> While on this subject, what do you recommend for us to become a CA?
> `apt-cache search certificate' shows only pyca -- is that adequate?
> What are the considerations for becoming a CA?

I just use openssl for our ca, I have written a few small shell scripts
to keep from having to remember the parameters, but it is really quite
straightforward. I would recommend the following online book:
http://ospkibook.sourceforge.net/docs/OSPKI-2.4.7/OSPKI-html/ospki-book.htm

for an overview of how to do this. Especially this section:
http://ospkibook.sourceforge.net/docs/OSPKI-2.4.7/OSPKI-html/initialisation.htm

-Mark