Freed disc space.

I don't know if anyone is interested, but I downloaded sylpheed-claws last night, and to install I had to trade off on some dependencies.
Libpspell4, I think it was that was needed, but to install it, I had to uninstall all of the Koffice suite, abiword-common and gnome, Gnome itself and gnome base, gaim, balsa,pan, and a few other things, but I've still got a fully functional Open Office, and I was able to get rid of the fat pig Kmail while still keeping Konqueror as a file and web browser.
So if you want to save yourself over 80MB of drive space, it could be the way to go.
Kernel version 2.4.21.
Regards,

David.