Re: Executing a Script every hour

Thank god it's not all that obvious (as this thread implies), because when I
first started to look at the cron and andcron man pages, I didn't really know
where to start.

I've set up a crontab entry in /etc/cron.d for my script, which I guess it the
right way to go.  I didn't use Kcron, which I didn't know about when I
started.

Chris

--
Dr.-Ing. Christof Hurschler