Re: Any users of mondoarchive on debian boxes?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Any users of mondoarchive on debian boxes?
- From: Tobias Reckhard <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2003 07:35:14 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] 3F7A6792.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <20030930205805.GA3676@verizon.net>
- References: <20030925030740.GA2057@peakpeak.com> <20030928152727.GA1113@dog> <20030929181813.GA4713@verizon.net> <3F791341.email@example.com> <20030930205805.GA3676@verizon.net>
R Ransbottom wrote:
On Tue, Sep 30, 2003 at 07:23:13AM +0200, Tobias Reckhard wrote:
Hugo appears to be working heavily on DVD support at the moment. I'd
prefer for LVM support to become complete first, personally, but that's
due to the fact that I don't have a DVD burner (but use LVM). You may
want to check out mondo again in a short while.
Nothing like self-interest! :-)
I was favorably impressed. On the system I'm currently setting
up keeping 4 gig of space free for iso images was the show stopper.
I need something to stream straight to the DVD.
I expect Hugo to be moving in that direction. You may want to subscribe
to the mondo-devel mailing list to keep tuned to the most recent news.