Re: Problems with IMAP

On Tue, 2003-09-30 at 06:02, Roberto Sanchez wrote:
> What is giving me the problem is this:
>
> smtpd_recipient_restrictions = permit_mynetworks, check_sender_access
> hash:/etc/postfix/access, permit_tls_clientcerts,
> reject_unauth_destination, reject

All postfix-smtpd are using this line(s) in main.cf. I think, you'll
need different configs for smtp on port 25 and the other smtpd listening
on port 465.
There are at least two ways to get it. You could config a second (or
even more) instances of postfix. The other way is to config the
different smtpd in master.cf :

Change your smtpd-entry for port 465 in master.cf like this :
--
smtps	  inet	n	-	n	-	-	smtpd
    -o smtpd_tls_wrappermode=yes
       check_sender_access hash:/etc/postfix/access,
       permit_tls_clientcerts,
       reject_unauth_destination, reject
    -o smtpd_what_you_need...
--
Please note :
     1. the "empty" lines like "-o local_recipient_maps=" are for

Hope this will show you a direction...

Yours,
  Wilfried Essig