Re: Javascript in Moz/Galeon/unstable

On Tuesday 30 September 2003 12:13, Neilen wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I regulary use www.xe.com/ucc to check currency exchange rates.
> Recently, however, it always claims that I did not fill in the required
> fields when I request a conversion.
>
> I then tried several other currecy conversion sites, and none of them
> worked, except for one that did not use any java-script, but that did
> not really offer what I was looking for.
>
> Closer investigation shows that the problem occurs when I use Galeon,
> but not Mozilla.  Has onyone else run into similar problems?
>
> Thanks
> Neilen

Yes, happens to me all the time. Started with Konq., so I switched to Galeon,
which was fine for a while and then started the same behaviour, then I
switched to Mozilla. Mozilla lasts longer than the others, but it will do it
too.

There is, I believe, some way to 'flush' the problem, but I'm too much of a
newcomer to have latched on as yet.
Regards,

David.