Re: Realtek RTL 8139C and Linux Kernel 2.4.22.

On Tuesday 30 September 2003 04:35, uGAH man wrote:
> > /proc/pci (kernel 2.4)
> >
> >   Bus  0, device   9, function  0:
> >     Ethernet controller: Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd.
> > RTL-8139/8139C/8139C+ (rev 16).
> >       IRQ 10.
> >       Master Capable.  Latency=32.  Min Gnt=32.Max Lat=64.
> >       I/O at 0xb800 [0xb8ff].
> >       Non-prefetchable 32 bit memory at 0xe3800000 [0xe38000ff].

Hm.... Just to let you know that you're not alone in this world: I think
I'm seeing something similar... I have a Realtek card too, that I just
dropped in there to connect my laptop to. I also have a Davicom card
which is the one I'm using to connect to the Internet, that works
beautifully, but the Realtek card gives me very little. It is not
something I have given any priority, though...

Cheers,

Kjetil
--
Kjetil Kjernsmo