Re: changing hard returns to soft ones

On Mon, Sep 29, 2003 at 02:09:45PM -0400, Emma Jane Hogbin wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm interested in printing a Gutenberg Project text (it's ok, I'm a
> bookbinder--printing is typical behaviour for me). The problem is the line
> breaks in the .txt files.

Before you crank out a bunch of code you might want to have a look at
GutenMark <http://www.sandroid.org/GutenMark/index.html> which will
convert PG text files into LaTeX or HTML for prettyprinting.

HTH
dt

--
Dave Thayer           | WARNING: Persons denying the existence of
Denver, Colorado USA  | robots may be robots themselves.