Re: Question on GPG

El domingo, 28 de septiembre de 2003, a las 17:38, Pigeon escribe:
> OK, the fake key will have a different fingerprint, but given that
> Roberto has said he's experimenting with gpg, suddenly finding a new
> key wouldn't be too surprising.

No public keys are trusted by default. I won't trust a signature of
anybody claiming to be Roberto, unless I have verified the fingerprint
for the key used *personally* with Roberto, or somebody I trust have
signed that key. This is what the ability to sign other's keys is
useful for.

Regards, Ismael
--
"Tout fourmille de commentaries; d'autheurs il en est grande cherté"