Re: Son of Swen?

On Fri, 2003-09-26 at 07:55, Frank Gevaerts wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 26, 2003 at 12:47:10PM +0200, Martin Jungowski wrote:
> > Wow, have you been hiding under a rock? ;)
>
> Probably not. The chance of not finding a worm under a rock is much
> smaller than elsewhere.

There's absolutely no possible adequate response to that horrible
pun.

> > That worm has been around for quite a while, I have received over 2500
> > of these mails on my uni-account and another 1000 on my main
> > email-account.
> >
> > I swear to god if I'm ever going to meet the guy that wrote this virus
> > I'll make sure that he won't be able to have any kids, EVER! And we
> > should probably also do so with all the Windows users who are just so
> > plain stupid that they opened this attachment.
>
> Opening it is not needed. If you don't have the very latest outlook
> (express?) patches, it has autorun functionality.

You ought, instead to emasculate the people who came up with the
auto-run idea, and those who approved the idea, and *their* managers,
and the parents who bore and raised such obvious hyper-cephalics.

Ron Johnson, Jr. ron.l.johnson@cox.net
Jefferson, LA USA

"All machines, no matter how complex, are considered to be based
on 6 simple elements: the lever, the pulley, the wheel and axle,
the screw, the wedge and the inclined plane."
Marilyn Vos Savant