Determining eth -> driver mapping

How can I tell which eth is mapped to which driver?

I have several ethernet ports which are not all always present.
I have an rtl 8139 onboard, an usb rtl 8150 and cable usb CDCEther.
I only use one at any given time and I tried to unload the onboard card
when I want to use the other ones to simplify the network settings, but
that seems to lock up the system more often then not.
Also, all the driver load automaticly at list occasionally using hotplug
and module.conf or whatever settings.
I would rather try to detect which interface is mapped to the driver
instead of assuming the active one is always on eth0.
Is there a way to do that?

Thanx.

--
Micha Feigin