RE: Internet Access name resolver

the nameserver should be given to you by your isp. With the registration
material you should have been given the ip address for it. If your
windoze boxes have working internet connections you might be able to
find the address by looking at the properties of the tcp/ip adapters in
network adapter properties, or somein like that