Re: SpamAssassin and false-negative spam

On Die, 2003-09-23 at 13:18, Colin Watson wrote:

> By default, every mail scanned by SA, ham or spam, comes out with an

Not for me :) Actually, I wanted to ask this for a couple of days (/me
being a Swen victim).

I run spamd (2.55-3.bunk) on woody. Mail is fetched with fetchmail from
my ISP's POP account, and fed to courier-imapd on my machine, where I
access it with Evolution. My Evolution filter pipes the mail to "spamc
-c" and on exit code 1 moves it to the Spam folder.

This works ok, but I do not get the status inserted into the mail. I've
played with /etc/spamassassin/local.cf, adding always_add_headers 1 and
always_add_report 1, but to no avail. Using spamassassin -e instead of
spamc -c doesn't help either.

Any ideas? Thanks