Re: Sudden increase in size of Debian?

On Wed, Sep 24, 2003 at 05:33:17PM -0600, Jacob Anawalt wrote:

> That attachment, debian.rsync, seems to just be anonftpsync (rsync
> script) only with your rules. Maybe there were suppose to be two
> attachments? If not, I think you're mirroring all releases except
> experimental of i386 and maybe some more stuff as well. I still prefer
> the include/exclude rules I posted to this thread.
>
> Ok, I'm only slightly less lazy in this area today. Here's a
> half-baked idea of what I thought it would require.
>
> 1) Run rsync for just the dists/* files and links that you want, but
> specifically getting all the Packages files for the targets you want
> but at least dists/woody/main/binary-i386/Packages* if you're after
> i386.
>
> 2) Call a script that does this - only make yours better ;)

http://home.covad.net/~jamincollins/pmirror-rsync.gz

It's a work in progress, but it seems to being a good job of syncing
just what I want so far.  I'm going to move the source lines out to
another config file but for testing they are part of the script for now.

--
Jamin W. Collins

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. --Aldous Huxley,
"Proper Studies", 1927