Re: Unstable,gnumeric text import

On Wed, Sep 24, 2003 at 14:32:38 -0400, Sebastian Canagaratna wrote:
>I am using unstable. In the gnumeric File menu the import function does not
>appear.

I'm behind an X-less box right now, so I can't properly check, but hasn't it
moved to Data -> Get External Data -> Import Text File?

(If not, using File -> Open should allow you to configure enough for most
text import uses)

Ray
--
The "free" in "free software" refers to freedom, not price; specifically,
that all computer users should have the freedom to study, change, and