Re: xserver-xfree86: problem setting resolution with MGA G550

> J.H.M. Dassen (Ray) <fsmla@xinara.org> [2003-09-24 15:50]:
>
> On Wed, Sep 24, 2003 at 15:19:47 +0200, Lukas Ruf wrote:
>
> > So, my question is quite simple: how can I get my box to provide
> > an X-Interface at 1280x1024?  Or what do I have to change to make
> > it work?
>
> Configure appropriate HorizSync and VertRefresh ranges in the
> Section "Monitor".

Thanks!

Assume I do not have any documentation of my LCD, is there any rule of
thumb on how to calculate the different refresh rates?

wbr,
Lukas
--
Lukas Ruf           | Wanna know anything about raw |
<http://www.lpr.ch> | IP?  <http://www.rawip.org>   |