Re: SpamAssassin and false-negative spam

On Tue, 23 Sep 2003 05:22:30 -0500
> I ask that because I'd like to see how it scores spam that it thinks
> is ham.  Once I know that, I know which knobs to tweak.

    From man mail::spamassassin::conf

        always_add_headers { 0 | 1 }      (default: 1)
           By default, X-Spam-Status, X-Spam-Checker-Version, (and optionally
           X-Spam-Level) will be added to all messages scanned by SpamAssas-
           sin.  If you don't want to add the headers to non-spam, set this
           value to 0.  See also always_add_report.

       always_add_report { 0 | 1 }   (default: 0)
           By default, mail tagged as spam includes a report, either in the
           headers or in an attachment (report_safe). If you set this to
           option to 1, the report will be included in the X-Spam-Report
           header, even if the message is not tagged as spam.  Note that the
           report text always states that the mail is spam, since normally the
           report is only added if the mail is spam.

           This can be useful if you want to know what rules the mail trig-
           gered, and why it was not tagged as spam.  See also
           always_add_headers.