Re: fetchmail and mailfilter

Jeff Elkins(jeffelkins@earthlink.net) is reported to have said:
> I'm curious as to how to integrate mailfilter into my spamassassin/fetchmail
> scheme. Currently, fetchmail runs every 300 seconds and gathers mail from my
> pop3 accounts.
>
> Would I set up a cronjob for mailfilter or can fetchmail be run in tandem with
> mailfilter?

No need to do that.  mailfilter is called by fetchmail.  ie
in my fetchmailrc I have

preconnect "mailfilter"

fetchmail only fetches 'after' mailfilter has checked the headers.

Wayne
--
Real programmers don't draw flowcharts.  Flowcharts are, after all, the
illiterate's form of documentation.  Cavemen drew flowcharts; look how