Re: OT: An Open Call to Developers

On Mon, 2003-09-22 at 10:42, Clive Menzies wrote:
> A brief note in support.  We have clients running MS Outlook (different
> versions); it, and the security updates issued for it seem to break
> their systems from time to time.  We would love to move them to open
> source software but the lack of this functionality in debian is a
> significant obstacle (not the only one).
Hi,

I use evolution on sarge which is a very good clone of Outlook and has
all the features like Calendar etc. Dont know about groupware features
though but then there are lots of web based ones like phpgroupware.

HTH,

Shri

Shri Shrikumar       U R Byte Solutions           Tel:   0845 644 4745
I.T. Consultant	     Edinburgh, Scotland          Mob:   0773 980 3499
                     Web: www.urbyte.com          Email: shri@urbyte.com