Re: SpamAssassin and false-negative spam

On Tue, 2003-09-23 at 07:44, Richard Humphrey wrote:
> Add this to your local.cf file and each email will contain the results of
> the tests, so you can compare ham vs spam etc.
>
> always_add_report       1

Ok, I added these to /etc/spamassassin/local.cf, and restarted
SA, but still don't have X-Spam-Status in new emails
always_add_headers 1
always_add_report 1
fold_headers 1

> --
> Richard Humphrey	http://www.rhumphrey.com	richard@rhumphrey.com
>
> "Many, O LORD my God, are thy wonderful works which thou hast done, and
> thy thoughts which are to us-ward:..." Psalms 40:5
>
> On Tue, 23 Sep 2003, Jeronimo Pellegrini wrote:
>
> > > It does, actually. I was thinking of the more detailed report that
> > > comes in the body of spam messages, and which lists each matched
> > > test's score and description.
> >
> > Ah, I see. I used to check each score in /usr/share/spamassassin, but
> > I agree -- piping it through spamassassin -t (as you suggested) is
> > easier.

Ron Johnson, Jr. ron.l.johnson@cox.net
Jefferson, LA USA

The difference between drunken sailors and Congressmen is that
drunken sailors spend their own money.