mailman or majordomo for virtual domains

Looking for a recommendation for a mail list manager to use for a box
that has a dozen named based virtual domains.

majordomo and mailman seem to be the front runners.

I tried mailman, and while I was able to get it working for the default
website on the box, I wasn't able to figure out how to set it up for the
other virtual domains on the same box.

The Mailman website docs don't cover virtual domains very well, yet the
Features section says they are supported.  Would appreciate any pointers
towards anything written on how to set up Mailman for virtual domains.

Thanks
Kevin

The box is using Debian testing, apache/postfix/mysql for a virtual
email setup.

--
Kevin Coyner
mailto: kevin@rustybear.com