Re: MS mail bombs

On Mon, 2003-09-22 at 16:07, Wayne Gemmell wrote:

> I recieved 10Mb of mail over the weekend, and I the last 12 hours I recieved
> another 10Mb. I have a 10Mb internet based, downloadable mailbox and at this
> rate I should recieve mail for 3 hours tomorrow before it becomes flooded!
> Its very disturbing. I'd love to get my hands on the person responsible for
> this!

I used this to set up fetchmail (gets email every 10 minutes), postfix,
spamassassin & amavisd-new.  Read the "user comments" before beginning.
http://www.linuxbeginner.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=263

Ron Johnson, Jr. ron.l.johnson@cox.net
Jefferson, LA USA

"Fair is where you take your cows to be judged."
Unknown