xinetd secondary addresses and ports

Hi All,

	I intent to run several instances of the same application
(apache, sshd, whatever...) with different configurations on
separated secondary addresses with their original port numbers
(e.g. eth0:1 192.168.123.1:80 httpd www.acme.com and eth0:2
172.16.1.1:80 httpd www.whitehouse.gov) on the same machine, using
xinetd. This in order to facilitate several datasources (websites
and such) that are not heavily demanded and to combine them on a
single HA-platform. (I would prefer to use the virtual machines
that the 2.6 kernel seems to promise, but it's not there yet, as
far as I know.)

	Is this (using xinetd) the recommended way or is there a
better solution?

	What about applications that are not able to distinguish
by themselves (sshd -sshd_config ListenAddress-) between addresses?
Is xinetd able to make the distinction for these apps?

Sincerely,

Jan.