Re: quake 2 mouse problem

Sebastian Kapfer wrote:
On Fri, 19 Sep 2003 12:50:12 +0200, Andrew Ingram wrote:

Hi List,

I just found out about "apt-get install quake2" :)
Everything is fine apart from my mouse. It works only horizontally,

Enable the mouse look feature. I don't know if there is a menu setting for
that. If not, try to enter +mlook at the game console.

but far too quickly

No idea

I think there's a setting called something like in_dgamouse. Try toggling it from whatever its set to.

--

Mental (Mental@NeverLight.com)

"The Torah...  The Gospels...  The Koran...
Each claimed as the infallible word of GOD.
Misquoted, misinterpreted, misunderstood, and misapplied.
Maybe that's why he doesn't do any more interviews." - sinfest.net

CARPE NOCTEM, QUAM MINIMUM CREDULA POSTERO.

GPG public key: http://www.neverlight.com/pas/Mental.asc