Tuning Exim 3.35

I'm wondering what others use in the exim.conf (mostly for combating
spam by checking headers).

I assume sender_verify is good.  What about sender_verify_fixup?

What about headers_sender_verify and headers_check_syntax?

Also, for a small home lan (about 1000 mails a day), is
sender_verify_hosts_callback recommended?  And if so, what should I use
for sender_verify_callback_domains?  Seems like I should not verify
mailing lists like debian-user.

Finally, I'm using receiver_verify, but I'm not clear how to set that up
on a secondary that uses relay_domains -- can a relay make a callback to
check the receiver?

--
Bill Moseley
moseley@hank.org