Re: providing default route

On Sun, Sep 21, 2003 at 12:10:23PM -0400, Chad M Stewart wrote:
> Where is the proper place in debian to define the default route?   I've
> got my own hack, but I'd like to know the 'proper' place.

Unless you're doing something truly outrageous, there should be no reason
to need to define anything yourself.

A properly configured interfaces file is all you should need.

--
 Marc Wilson |     It's not?  Are you saying that you SHOULD allow
 msw@cox.net |     people (other than William Wallace) to shoot