Re: MS mail bombs

On Sat, 20 Sep 2003, Ron Johnson wrote:

> > > Well that's sweet.
> > >
> > > I see that you use KMail.  Is it KMail that gives you this capability?
> >
> > Yes, and I'm pretty sure Evolution, Outlook, eudora, and other major mail
> > clients can do it too. I love Kmail, it's extremely configurable and
> > reliable.
>
> If Evo can do it, the proper "knob" is well and truly hidden.

Evolution has a 'filter' option that could do a basic "if mail size > 2000
bytes then move to 'suspect spam' folder".
There is also a way to pipe a mail message to an external program and
check its exit code. So, you could do some crazy stuff if you REALLY wanted to.
I'm not that interested. So, I just started to fiddle with procmail and it
is doing well.
-Kev