'Gnome-core'<-'File-roller'<-bug ?

Hi, I'm unable to install 'gnome-core' because it depends on 'file-roller' which
won't install due to a bug. I was running Debian unstable, although I've now
changed '/etc/apt/sources.list' to stable, with no change.

I'm not sure how or where to file a bug report. Bugzilla, where art thou ?

Any ideas how to fix this ?

Adam Bogacki,
afb@paradise.net.nz

Setting up file-roller (2.4.0.1-1) ...
/var/lib/dpkg/info/file-roller.postinst: line 6: 4098 Segmentation fault scrollkeeper-update -q
dpkg: error processing file-roller (--configure):
 subprocess post-installation script returned error exit status 139
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of gnome-core:
 gnome-core depends on file-roller (>= 2.0.4); however:
  Package file-roller is not configured yet.
dpkg: error processing gnome-core (--configure):