Fatal Error: Module load failure

Hello!

I just installed Debian Woody and can't start up xserver. I get the following error:

II) LoadModule: "xtt"
(II) Loading /usr/X11R6/lib/modules/fonts/libxtt.a
Duplicate symbol TT_FreeType_Version in
/usr/X11R6/lib/modules/fonts/libxtt.a:xttmodule.o
Also defined in /usr/X11R6/lib/modules/fonts/libfreetype.a

Fatal server error:
Module load failure

I already did dpkc-reconfigure xserver-xfree86, and am using nv driver. Not sure if the driver is right though, can anyone tell me how to check?

CHEERS

--RoadkillBunny