SpamAssassin, SQL prefs, and Bayes?

At 2003-09-19T17:22:54Z, Shri Shrikumar <shri@urbyte.com> writes:

> and I put a batch that I received this morning through its bayes
> filtering. Its now catching all of them.

I've asked before but didn't really get a response.  I'm using SA in
conjunction with a Cyrus "black box" IMAP server.  With my setup, there are
many users in the mail server without corresponding system accounts.  I'm
successfully using an SQL backend to store user preferences for SA, but I
don't know how that would work with its Bayesian filtering.  Has anyone used
a similar setup?  As of a couple of weeks ago, I wasn't able to find any
good documentation on the subject.
--
Kirk Strauser