Re: Sieve script to filter today's MS annoyances

On Fri, Sep 19, 2003 at 01:04:44PM -0400, Alfredo Valles wrote:
| Hi people.
|
| I'm receiving more and more emails with M$ trojan crap.
| I want to get ride of them, but the problem is that I download my emails from
| a pop3 server that I don't configure.
| My question is:  Is there a mail client that aloud me to use SpamAssassin or
| any other tool to effectively filter all this shit.

The other suggestions assume you have "unlimited" bandwidth.  If,
however, you don't then you may find 'popsneaker' to be helpful.  It
allows you to delete messages from the pop server after downloading
only the headers.

ISTR that other similar tools exist, but popsneaker is the only name I
remember.

-D

--
There is not a righteous man on earth