Re: Equation system resolver

On Thu, 18 Sep 2003, Alfredo Valles wrote:

> On Thursday 18 September 2003 6:01 am, Ron Johnson wrote:
>
> If you want symbolic calculation Mathematica for linux may be the answer.
> You'll have to buy it.
> For numerically solving equations octave.
>
> I think there is a free program called kalamaris for symbolic calculation, but
> last time I check it was very rustic.

MuPAD is a good computer algebra program. Some time ago, they offered a
free restricted (but still pretty useful) version and they provided a full
version for universities for free.

Frank Hrebabetzky	Tel.:     +55 / 48 / 235 1106
Florianopolis			  +55 / 48 / 9998 7686
Brazil			email:	  frankh@terra.com.br