Re: Moz & Firebird

On Thu, Sep 18, 2003 at 05:42:35PM -0600, Jacob Anawalt wrote:
> tvn said:
> > On Thu, 18 Sep 2003 14:15:08 +0700
> > Oki DZ <okidz@pindad.com> wrote:
> >> Have you stumbled upon the text fields that wouldn't accept any input?
> >> (ie: no keystroke accepted, but the mouse works).
> >> It happens to me, on Mozilla snapshot and also the recent Firebird.
[snip]

This problem has been occurring for me sporadically.  I'm using Fluxbox
as my WM, Firebird with GTK support, and a bit of Gnome running.
Sometimes the menus and search and address bars stop accepting input.

It seems to mostly occur with interim builds (i.e., major milestones
like 0.6.1 don't do it).  I just chalk it up to "that's what happens
when you use daily builds -- wait a week."

When it happens to me, I wheel away to a running Gnome terminal, hover
the mouse to give it keyboard focus, then wheel back, and it works
again.

-T