Re: Experience with lsh-{server|client}?

On Thu, Sep 18, 2003 at 05:35:48AM -0500, Ron Johnson wrote:
> There have been so many critical bugs in OpenSSH, I'm looking for
> something else.

It's worth remembering that the OpenSSH bugs of the moment are getting
down to the incredibly picky. As I understand it (which isn't
completely), the current lot allow you to write some zeroes into an area
of memory partly of your choosing. Less prominent SSH implementations
almost certainly have just as many hard-to-find and hard-to-exploit bugs
but less attention is being paid to them so they haven't been found yet.