Re: grub/lilo question

* Victory (victorytran@hotmail.com) [030917 13:51]:
> Some one please let me know the advantage/disadvantage
> about grub/lilo ext2/ext3.

Please don't post questions to the list by replying to unrelated posts.
While you changed the subject of your message to something appropriate,
your message includes headers (In-Reply-To and References) marking it as
a reply to the unrelated message.

This screws up people using mail readers capable of displaying the
threaded nature of the mailing list (which I advise you to use as well;
I can't imagine following a list of this volume without it!).  The
programs that run to generate the mailing list archives on the web also
display the messages sorted and referenced by thread, so stringing
together unrelated messages in the same thread is distracting and
potentially confusing to later readers of the archives as well.

If you don't understand what I'm talking about with threading, please go
see the list archives on the web.

good times,
Vineet
--