Re: [OT] ML rejections

on Thu, Sep 18, 2003 at 06:10:20AM +0800, csj (csj@zapo.net) wrote:
> Two of my last two posts appears not to have made it to the list.
> Is there a log somewhere I could consult if my posts were, let's
> say, spam-assassinated by the list server?

Note the difference (and I'm posting this for the information of others
more than yourself, as I suspect you know this already) between "my post
resulted in a bounce message", which unfortunatly happens with
distressing regularity from moronic users and/or mail admins, and "my
mail didn't make it to the list", which would be a legitimate concern.

Peace.

    Defeat EU Software Patents!                         http://swpat.ffii.org/