Re: print HTML in "B" size

On Wed, Sep 17, 2003 at 03:20:37PM -0400, Derrick 'dman' Hudson wrote:
> I want to print a certain web page[1], which includes color and
> images, on "B" size paper (aka "Ledger", 11"x17").  My printer can
> handle 11x17 just fine, but I don't know how to convert the HTML to PS
> for the printer.  Neither galeon nor mozilla allow choosing that paper
> size, nor do they let me choose an arbitrary size.
>
> What tool(s) will fit the bill here?

In galeon I usually replace the printer command with:

    psnup -n 1 > preview.ps

where psnup is in the psutils package.  Other options can be used to set
the output paper size, or the psresize command can be used to change the
target size.

Ken

--
Ken Irving, Research Analyst, fnkci@uaf.edu, 907-474-6152