Javascript-enabled text-mode browser

I've ditched X-based browsers for most of my surfing needs.
The only time I find them really useful is when I need
to google for pictures *and* when I must navigate Javascript-
enabled (or should I say disabled) sites.

The only text-mode browser I could find that can handle or
at least claim to handle Javascript is netrik.  But it
doesn't do a particularly good job in rendering HTML ATM.

So does anybody know of any other text-mode browsers out
there in the wild that can handle Javascript?  Having
seen the power of w3m's text-mode tabbed browsing, I
would like to do all of my browsing from the console.
(A text-mode front-end to the Mozilla-rendering engine
would be real neat.)