Help Save the Arctic Refuge

I just signed this very important petition to my Senators and Federal
Representative urging them NOT to allow drilling in the Arctic National
Wildlife Refuge, our most magnificent wildlife sanctuary.  Drilling
would cause great harm to this wilderness area which is one of the few
truly wild places remaining.

Please go to http://www.savearcticrefuge.org, add your name and pass
it on!!!

Or you can add your name by checking out a great cartoon animation at
http://www.savearcticrefuge.org/video

Eric Toullec

This message is being sent to you by a friend.  You will not be contacted
again; www.savearcticrefuge.org is merely providing a means for the public
to spread the word about threats to the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge.
Defenders of Wildlife and US.net have not initiated this message.  If you
have received this note in error, we apologize.