Re: Not impressed with 2.6.0-test2 so far...

On Tue, 2003-09-16 at 22:11, J. Bruce Fields wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 16, 2003 at 09:07:38PM -0400, Neal Lippman wrote:
> > I'm wondering if anyone has gotten 2.6.0-test2 compiled and runnign at
> > all
2.6.0-test2/4/5 was the only kernels i actually could get my system running
on after i installed debian,
only after a week of tweaking did i get 2.4.22 running properly. 2.6.0 is
the first kernel to support my Zoltrix
TV card 100% with no problems, and the speed / process priority management
really impressed me. Only reason why i don't use it for
day to day use is, my ATI radeon 9700 drivers don't compile on it :-(.

Willem Smit
SL IT
9471637
0724872442

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, and
Sanlam accepts no liability therefore, except where the sender specifically
states them to be those of Sanlam.
Enige sienswyses of stellings wat in hierdie boodskap uitgedruk word is dié
van die individuele afsender, en Sanlam aanvaar geen aanspreeklikheid
daarvoor nie, behalwe waar die afsender uitdruklik vermeld dat dit dié van
Sanlam is.