XFree86

Hello,

  I did a search for "XFree86" in the packages section, and one of
the responses I got was:

experimental  xfree86-common 4.3.0-0pre1v1   (583.7k)

  I'm curious about
  (1) What is experimental? Even more unstable than unstable?
  (2) What's been holding xfree86-common 4.3.0 from unstable? (I
thought the process was fairly simple to get into unstable)
  (3) How can I get files from experimental? (I had thought there was
only stable, testing, unstable)

By the way, I'm subscribed to debian-user-digest, so please CC me a
copy of any response.

Thanks,
--TongKe Xue