Re: vmware without X

On Mon, 2003-09-15 at 20:59, Rus Foster wrote:
> Hi All,
> Does anyone know if it is possible to start vmware without a X-Display.
> I've installed an image and would like it to boot up a the real machines
> host boot time. Any ideas?
>
> Rus

If you are using VMWare Workstation... NO. There is a reason for that.
See next entry.

If you are using VMWARE GSX... Yes. But will still require the X stuff
there.

If you have VMWare ESX... well thats a whole OS of it's own to run
multiple virtual machines using upto 64GB of Memory.

--
greg, greg@gregfolkert.net

Your teeth are as soft as liquid stones poured from an aquamarine vase
of solidifying flesh.