Re: adding a directory to apt source

On Mon, 15 Sep 2003 04:50:06 +0200, Skippi wrote:

> Greetings.  I am trying to add a directory to the list of sources for
> APT to use for installing deb packages.

[snip]

> It tells me there is an error in line 10 (the line I'm adding).
>
> I am adding
>
> deb file:/home/skippi/0data/backup/debian30/debian

My mini-pool uses the following line:

	deb file:///mnt/local/apt-pool . .

Note the two dots at the end. Normally, these dots would indicate
subdirectories for the distribution (e.g. stable, sid) and the archive
component (main, non-free, contrib). I don't need them, but APT insists
:-)

--
Best Regards,   |   Hi! I'm a .signature virus. Copy me into
 Sebastian      |   your ~/.signature to help me spread!