Re: How to enlarge 3.5"?

On Mon, 15 Sep 2003 07:03:10 -0700,
Don Werve <donw@yosemite.examen.com> wrote in message
<[🔎] 20030915140309.GB29655@examen.com>:

> On Mon, Sep 15, 2003 at 12:39:08AM -0400, Abdul Latip wrote:
>
> [snip]
>
> Am I the only one who saw the subject and instantly classified this as
> an 'enlargement' spam, or have the scum^Wweasels^Wadvertisers just
> permanently altered my brain?

..get a nice yacht with a mean crew, load a ton or 5 of hot sexy women
onboard, invite the weenies for a Raunchy Cruise in International
Waters, then hoist the Communist Chinese 5 Star Red Banner to try'em
for espionage, to help feed the _poor_ _hungry_ sharks.  ;-)

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: