how to reproduce BSD's 'find -newerct' on Linux?

Hello,

I use FreeBSD all day on servers at work, and use Debian on my system at
home.

There is one BSDism that I really like and would like to reproduce on
Linux.  On FreeBSD, I can use the following syntax, which means "find
all the files in the current directory which have changed in the last 7 minutes":

 find . -newerct '5 min ago'

>From what I can tell from 'find' manpage, there is nothing quite like
this in the 'find' installed on Debian. I can compare files to the
change time over anothe file, but that seems kludgy compared to just
being able to directly give the timespan you want.

Thanks your help!

	Mark

--
http://mark.stosberg.com/