Configuring Debian

Even with Windows, installing Debian is a snap- boot from the CD/floppy, answer a few questions about which partitions to divide up and your keyboard and stuff, and the program takes care of it. When I reboot it, it asks me about a hundred different qusetions about Debian "configuartion" half of which I don't understand, and the other half I don't know how to answer. The installation manual talks about how which programs will be running and packages and stuff- I don't understand half of that either. HELP!!!

Get 10MB of e-mail storage! Sign up for Hotmail Extra Storage. http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es