Re: whereis Mozilla 1.4 .deb

On Sun, 2003-09-14 at 11:26, William Bradley wrote:
> On my Mandrake system I have Mozilla 1.3, but Debian comes with Mozilla 1.0.
> When I tried to "upgrade" with a local Debian mirror on my source list, it
> came back with nothing. When I went to Mozilla, all I could find was a
> "tar.gz" file. Can someone point me to a Mozilla deb file please?

www.apt-get.org

That will give you alternate locations for backports of Mozilla 1.4 from
the Unstable (unstable as in packages change a lot not stability of the
machine)

Also:
http://www.backports.org/

Does have a buncha things available as well.

--
greg, greg@gregfolkert.net

I would beg to see your arms raised in calcification towards the
expanding horizon as the minutemen stand before me with their phallic
gums aimed and loaded..