Installation of Sid from CD part 2

It seems that my mail was cutted by the server. So here's the second part:

4. Scan every CD of Sid one after the other starting with the last CD (CD 11) backwards
to the first CD (CD 1) with the command 'apt-cdrom add'.

5. Remove the lines for the Woody CDs in the file '/etc/apt/sources.list'.

6. Remove the strings " main/debian-installer" from the lines for the Sid-CDs in the file
'/etc/apt/sources.list'.

7. Remove every CD from the CD-ROM drives! If necessary execute the command
'umount' for every CD-ROM drive before!

8. Execute the command 'apt-get update'.

9. Execute the command 'apt-get -u dist-upgrade'.

10. Execute the command 'lilo'. If necessary customize the file '/etc/lilo.conf' before.

11. Restart the computer with the command 'reboot'.

12. Start the programm 'dselect', enter every menu item one after the other and follow
the instructions on the screen each time.

Now Sid should have been installed completely with all selected packages as
requested!

I had only one error with the installation of the package kdirstat 2.3.7-1 in Sid since it's
nothing to speak of for a successful Debian/Sid installation. It should be possible to
install this package without a problem later.

Good luck with the installation!
Heiko