Re: icewmbg and recent unstable updates.

  On Sep 12 at 09:00, Mike Dresser spoke:

> On Fri, 12 Sep 2003, Mike Dresser wrote:
>
> > I'll try running icewm-session instead of icewm right now, I'm surprised
> > that icewmbg didn't work out of .xsession, when it used to.

I don't like that the entry program has changed it's name. What now
has become `icewm-session' should still be `icewm' and the old icewm
should have another name.

> Still doesn't work when calling icewm-session, the background problem was
> reported in #208156.

Hm, I don't have access to #208156. I guess it's the number of the
bug report.

If you are talking about failing to draw the background on startup
it has probably been fixed in 1.2.13pre2.

> Oddly enough, if i manually run icewm-session once IceWM is up, it loads
> my background.

In my opinion icewm-session is still buggy. It doesn't terminate
the other processes when it gets terminated.

-Hanspeter