Re: [gdm] strange behaviour when starting GDM

Hi,

> I'm glad it works for you now. I also like the graphical greeter with the
> sunflower, but for now I'm waiting out the fix rather than backing off the
> image library. It hasn't seemed to affect anything else I do.

I agree, I always use the sunflower one too ;)
I'd rather wait for the package to be upgraded, I don't like fiddling with
my system too much. Makes upgrading later on a pain mostly, and I tend to
forget ;).

> Trying out SquirrelMail
Same here too ;). I use it for a couple of months now and I love it!

Pim